Welcome at sas-electronics - the specialists for Printed Circuit Boards
sas-electronics offers you highest quality of all kind of Printed Circuit Boards, from rigid PCBs, via rigid-flex and flexible PCBs, to Aluminium PCBs and HDI PCBs
You need PCB? - We take care of it!
sas-electronics offers you:
- Highest quality of PCB to best prices
- Delivery on time
- Competent sales partner
- Best service from the beginning
Dear Customer of sas-electronics,
we are happy to inform you that NCAB Group, one of the world’s largest suppliers of printed circuit boards, with headquarters in Sweden, has acquired 100 percent of the shares in sas-electronics.
NCAB Group (www.ncabgroup.com) is a leading global supplier of printed circuit boards, taking full supplier responsibility towards its customers and with local factory presence of 85 specialists. The company was founded in Sweden in 1993 and quickly became a leading PCB supplier in Europe, today with offices in 16 countries including Germany, which went into operation in 2007. NCAB Group has experienced constant growth yearly, and employs nearly 500 employees all over the world serving customers in Europe, Americas and Asia.
Read the official press release here: https://corporate.ncabgroup.com/en/ncab-group-acquires-sas-electronics-gmbh-in-germany/
More than 20 year experience
sas-electronics is a medium-sized business that was founded in 1998 by executives from sales, manufacturing and development of a former printed circuit board manufacturer.
With our qualified employees and the corresponding know-how, we are able to offer the highest quality at market-specific prices. Our customers are regional, as well as national active companies, engineering offices and global active corporations and universities. The basis of our success is to satisfy customers, so we are constantly working to improve our goals.
sas-electronics offers you the highest quality for PCB of various technologies and requirements. You are well cared from RFQ to sample production to the final mass production.
Standard / Certification
All PCB are manufactured and tested to the current, applicable IPC standards Class II. On request, we take care for further requirements such as IPC Class III, MIL Standard or other customer-specific specifications.
Our quality management system has been successfully certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001 since 2019. The quality management system encompasses our main processes of distribution and services of Printed Circuit Boards
|ISO certificate in German||ISO certificate in English|
Our manufactures maintain the following certifications: UL/ISO 9001/IATF 16949/ISO 14001
REACH and RoHS
- RoHS, according latest EU-Directives/-Requirements
- EU-Regulation 1907/2006/EG of registry, evaluation, authorization and restriction of chemical substances (REACH)
If required, we provide the fastest express production of your PCB. Please refer to the online PCB calculator for the current delivery times for your PCB.
General technology and production capability
PCB technology / capability:
- 1 layer, 2 layer and multilayer up to 48 layer
- Blind & Buried Via technology
- Edge plating
- Min. track width 50µm (depends on PCB design)
- PCB final board thickness between 0.16mm up to 6.00mm
- Countersink hole, counterbore hole, deep routing
- Copper thickness 12µm (1/3 OZ) up to 420µm (12 OZ)
- Gold finger with galvanic nickel/gold plating
- Peel-off mask / capton tape
Possible base material:
- FR4 TG 135 / FR4 TG 150 / FR4 TG 180
- FR4 halogen free
- Aluminium (e.g. IMS)
- Flexible material (polyimide)
- Rigid FR4 material connected with flexible material (rigid-flex)
- And many other material
- HAL - PB free
- Immersion tin
- Immersion silver
- Electroless nickel / immersion gold (ENIG)
- Galvanic Nickel Gold
Soldermask / legend print / carbon print:
- Soldermask color green/white/black/yellow and many other
- Legend print color white/black/yellow and many other
- Carbon print (conductive paste)
- Through holes plated (PTH)
- Through holes non-plated (NPTH)
- Blind Via
- Buried Via
- Via in Pad technology (vias filled with resin or copper and capped with copper acc. IPC 4761 VII)
- Press fit hole tolerance: hole tolerance +/-0,05mm
- Impedance calculation without impedance test
- Impedance test
- IPC class 2
- If required: IPC class 3
HDI ( High Density Interconnect ) PCB